Few people realize that man has already attained immortality; it's merely been abused, forgotten, and renamed Writing. -Brian Egan

Thursday, June 29, 2006

I Am Superman

"What do you hear?"

"Nothing."

"I hear everything. You say that the world doesn't need a savior, but every day I hear someone crying out for one."

It's okay to be a symbol... as long as you're recognized. People are selfish creatures, and even a super man is no exception. We need a point. A purpose. To make it all worthwhile. So let's hear a little praise for all the superheroes you've forgotten, for all the ones who don't give in, for all the ones who will do the right thing, even when nobody is looking. Integrity. Reward it.

1 comment:

  1. You're one of my super heroes... I even ordered the spandex suit!

    ReplyDelete