Few people realize that man has already attained immortality; it's merely been abused, forgotten, and renamed Writing. -Brian Egan

Monday, June 19, 2006

Speechless

I don't know what to say... have I been wrong all this time? About all of it? Is it concievable that I in fact, know nothing?

See, it's not that life sucks, or is hard. It's really quite simple. Go through it without dying is pretty much the main point. Number two would be love and be loved. Number three is to have fun. See, not that complicated is it? But like I said, it's not that it sucks or is hard, it's just so damn confusing. What's the point of it all? Especially when it hurts so much at times... and why so sporadic? There's no pattern. That's the problem. There is no logical analyzation for it. I'm chasing my tail, and I'm only getting dizzy.

Lord, make me a stone. Give me a light for when all other lights go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment