Few people realize that man has already attained immortality; it's merely been abused, forgotten, and renamed Writing. -Brian Egan

Saturday, April 8, 2006

Let Go Dommy

My world is being turned upside down right now. That's why I'm writing this by the way. There's a good deal wrong with me, and hopefully this will help resolve two of them. One is remembering - besides fear and anger my emotional memory is basically empty Well, for all my personal and philisophical skill I've got no clue this time around.

And damn it all, I'm such a survivalist that I rationalize loss and emptiness, turning back on my feelings - that is, if I have them anymore. It's like I'm driven by a small portion of myself. I think it's a lack or recognition, come to think of it. I get so little praise from anyone else that when I do get a compliment, all I can do is be skeptical. I hate it.

Sometimes it seems like there's nobody behind me. I don't know, it's as if I've lost all my ambition.

There's something in the water.

There's nobody out there.

I can fly.

God, what am I doing here? Why doesn't anybody care? I'm just trying to breathe. Why can't I breathe?

The air above is toxic. Pirates in the deep.

Come back... please come back...

Take off the mask. Who are you hiding from? It's okay now.

I'm one of you. Power through comparrison. Give Prime the backseat, let me drive.

Who are you? Smile. Trust me.

How many? Who cares? We'll fly blind. Fly by feeling. Echoes in the ocean. Fluxuations of the mind.

I'm back.

Commentary

No comments:

Post a Comment