Few people realize that man has already attained immortality; it's merely been abused, forgotten, and renamed Writing. -Brian Egan

Sunday, April 9, 2006

Prime on my Sleeve

Who are we anyway? It doesn't matter. I kinda always thought I was the center.

Writing like this is fun. It forces me to think solidly, instead of making everything so abstract.

What's in a name? I don't know. A sense of identity I guess. A connection. A meaning. What's in a look? Everything. And by the way, giving up is never an option. Altering circumstances in order to change the situation, however, is an option. If there's a hero in all of us, have I been wearing Prime out on my sleeve? And is that a bad thing? Yes and no. On one side, people can't see the real me, but on the other... they can rely on me.

Commentary

No comments:

Post a Comment