Few people realize that man has already attained immortality; it's merely been abused, forgotten, and renamed Writing. -Brian Egan

Saturday, April 8, 2006

White Mage with Knives

In some small way, I'm obligated to be one of them. Because they come to me. Because they trust me. And even though I'll never be more than two to them, it's imperative that I'm there for them. Because I don't need the people, but they need me. Why should I hold back my aid just because they can't give me what I don't need? White Mage with knives. I'm comforted by the task. There is no success or failure, there is only me. A beacon of light to walk in the darkness and purge from existence that very veil which hides men from God. Satan's had his fun. My turn. And I've got a tendency to win.

Commentary

No comments:

Post a Comment