Few people realize that man has already attained immortality; it's merely been abused, forgotten, and renamed Writing. -Brian Egan

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A Letter From Dommy

Forgive me for getting back up, but you don't matter to me. I've got a forcefield, and it can only be shut off from the inside. Why am I telling you this? Because you already know. They can't get to me, becuase they don't matter any more. And I'm not overreacting, I'm just reacting. Perspective is reality. So I don't care what you do to me, because in the end you're the victim, and you don't even know it. And I pity your lack of comprehension. I'll be fine, because I'm not alone, and I'm fine even when I am, because alone doesn't exist.You take it out on my perimiter because you know you can't get to me. And maybe I'm crazy because I talk to the Devil, but at least I know he's there. And sure, I fail every now and then, but he wants me to expect not to. Let Go Dommy, and I have. Only one more obstacle, and that's you.

Commentary


No comments:

Post a Comment