Few people realize that man has already attained immortality; it's merely been abused, forgotten, and renamed Writing. -Brian Egan

Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Victory Attained

I've come too far to lose, and the game is not for the faint of heart. It takes a determinate unsurrenderable willfulness. But which is it - do they cheer for me, or do they cheer for an idea? And my crew - who is to say that it is mine? Who is to say that I even have a ship? And what is it called?

I'm troubled by potential damage. How can I know what to do when I've got no direction? Trust Prime. Though detained - I caught him flying again - he is wise. And who am I now? Together we are strong, we are Prime, and we will attain victory. But to assume that we know anything at all would be a mistake. Of love and people we know nothing. So we float. Zero gravity, but we'll still hit the door because we've got such a good launch and vantage point. Sighing in the sky, for what we didn't even know we wanted.

Commentary

No comments:

Post a Comment