Few people realize that man has already attained immortality; it's merely been abused, forgotten, and renamed Writing. -Brian Egan

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Living at Home

It never really bothered me. I figured I'd save a ton of money. I figured I wouldn't miss out on much.

And it didn't bother me. Not at first anyway... but then today... today... augh, forget about it.

I feel so alone, you know? Separated. I can look out my window and see the same tree I've been seeing for years. The same patch of sky. I look around at all the things I've invested in. My books, my games, my movies. Nothing. Nothing at all, because there's nobody to share them with.

I need to quit my job. It's an absolute must. How do people do this? How do they live like this? Like a robot? "No reward is worth this."

I don't want to go in debt, but into debt I must go. In debt I've been, all throughout High School. All throughout my life. What's the difference if it's quantified by money? Why is that so different?

I didn't even have time to do my laundry last weekend. Or clean my room.

I don't want to think about it. Not right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels