Few people realize that man has already attained immortality; it's merely been abused, forgotten, and renamed Writing. -Brian Egan

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Endgame

This post marks the 200th overall post on Dominism, previously titled I Am One, Killer 8, and who knows what else.

And, speaking of posts, this one also marks the last.

I know that at 100 I yanked your chain on April Fool's Day. Today is not April Fool's Day.

Dominism was a miscalculation. Dominism is something that needs to take place in a more private sector, wherein I can be assured of it being taken seriously as well as ensuring that it stays meaningful. I spoke of how I didn't know to what end Dominism would take me, and how I figured I would find out along the way.

I didn't.

So, if my writing is to continue (I assure you it will), it must continue with direction, with poise and purpose.

Thanks for all the comments, and I'll see you in a few.

1 comment: