Few people realize that man has already attained immortality; it's merely been abused, forgotten, and renamed Writing. -Brian Egan

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Sorry for the ups and downs

After some additional thought, I have decided that Dominism, not this blog, is dead.

Everything I said in the last post was true, but it doesn't call for the shutdown of the whole operation.

For a while I had a new blog at aluminumexile.blogspot.com. Don't bother going there, it's gone now. I was going to make a transition there and start a new chapter of sorts but...

I forgot to post the link to aluminumexile here.

*facepalm*

So, with complete disregard for my number of posts as well as the idea of Dominism, let us all move on and remember why we do what we do.

We write because...

*billions of blogging ideas rush to the brain*

Um... I'll get back to you on that.

Emily gets the credit for showing me where I'd gone astray, Will gets the credit for showing me the error of my over calculations, and John gets the credit for supporting me no matter what.

(Also, just because Dominism as an idea is dead doesn't mean that Dominist ideals are. Just because it got a little full of itself and power hungry doesn't mean it had bad intentions. What it stood for is still good. How I tried to put it into use... bad. All bad.)

No comments:

Post a Comment