Few people realize that man has already attained immortality; it's merely been abused, forgotten, and renamed Writing. -Brian Egan

Friday, April 27, 2007

Empire Earth?

They say I can't do it. They say it's impossible. They say I'm out of my head.

But then I spring my trap.

You see, by thinking that I cannot achieve my goal, fulfill my dreams, they have essentially revealed themselves for who they truly are. Their programmed responses. Their lies. How can they strike down a dream that isn't even fully recalled? A dream that isn't fully formed?

It shows us who they realy are. Murderers of an idea. Slaughterers of change (AND redefinition). They have their world how they like it - when, where, and how they like it. So naturally, any "threat" to this empire must be discouraged, destroyed - but not violently, oh no. With violence and oppression comes rebellion, and despite their colossal claims, there is no organization fit to squelch the might of the masses.

No, not violence - simple subversion. Simple to the point where the slightest detection of it seems to extend beyond comprehension. Some of us call that hegemony. Some of us call it manipulation. The name doesn't matter - what matters is that everything in this life be it light and dark, right and wrong, or weak and strong - must have an equal and opposite side battling it, and as of yet I have not seen any unified effort to fight this empire earth.

But that is my goal. That is the goal of the Dominists. And if you're one of us, if you're with me, we need to do something about it. Because we can achieve. It's not impossible. And we're not out of our heads.

We are the past, the present, and the future. And it is time.

1 comment:

Labels