Few people realize that man has already attained immortality; it's merely been abused, forgotten, and renamed Writing. -Brian Egan

Sunday, April 8, 2007

C: And as for Deserving I Will Speak No More

And As For Deserving I Will Speak No More

Beginning with a LoTR quote - priceless.

A cry for help through a blog - that's pretty much what this was. In response to One of Two, you can already see I knew it wouldn't work. So I pretty much went straight to the source and begged for acceptance.

Give some praise now and then. You think I'm satisfied? I'm not. You think I'm okay? I'm not. I'm one messed up guy.

Yeah, this was a sad time in my life to say the least. See, all of my life I had been the good guy. The smart kid. The nice boy. Yeah, that was cool for all of 3.5 seconds. Then it got old, and you know why? Because when you're little and you get those titles, your character is automatically destroyed in the process. You become a symbol of sorts, somebody who's not allowed to be wrong, somebody who's not allowed to be sad or angry. So nobody will ever know or realize when you are sad or angry. So you continue to fill that role - what else is there to do? You keep being the "good guy" and you notice that you never get any payoff for it. You may deserve better, but that's not what you get.

Maybe my constant analyzation of every action I see condemns me to find the faults of people everywhere.

This quote may not seem relevant now, but just wait until the next commentary. It'll make complete sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels