Few people realize that man has already attained immortality; it's merely been abused, forgotten, and renamed Writing. -Brian Egan

Thursday, May 3, 2007

I

It is the ninth letter of the alphabet.
And you know, there must be adaptation
If one hopes to earn salvation
In this, our God's creation.

For your survival,
I beg you, change your attitude.
Take the time to smile
Because it's about life.

I

There is no I in truth. There is one in a lie.
None in knowledge, but in ignorance it sleeps.

There are two in Dominism.

I don't know what that means.

Be careful with your I. Guard it. Defend it. Uphold it.

But NEVER

Never let your I become you. Because alone, I die.

2 comments:

  1. i slightly helped you with that. an overall dominate post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...almost sounds deep. As deep as the Good Person Test? Somehow, I...well...you'll just have to see for yourself!

    ReplyDelete