Few people realize that man has already attained immortality; it's merely been abused, forgotten, and renamed Writing. -Brian Egan

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

C: Fight for the Night

Fight for the Night

I was looking at the stars one night (could you tell?) and all of a sudden I was struck with a story inspiration. Rather, I was reminded of a story inspiration I'd had in Europe. Rothenburg, Germany, to be exact. If you ever get a chance to visit Germany and you don't visit Rothenburg, kill yourself. Just kidding.

But anyway, look up the Night Watchman as well. It's interesting.

So basically, I just let the muse take me and ended up with this. But I did throw in my views on dark versus light, and how one is always presumed to be good and the other bad. In China, white is the color of evil. And I am very adamant about the beauty of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment