Few people realize that man has already attained immortality; it's merely been abused, forgotten, and renamed Writing. -Brian Egan

Thursday, July 12, 2007

C: A New Age

A New Age

A New Age was yet another attempt at letting go of my problems, which I had done so many times before... bear with the blog, these problems don't actually go away for some time. Anyway, it's just an uplift piece is all.

The questioning about music was completely random, and my guess is that I was listening to Come Back by the Foo Fighters (If you click on track 11, Come Back, it will show both lyrics and tabs) at the time. It was (and still is) one of my heavier theme songs, mainly because it sounds cool and it has a simple message that can be twisted to fit whatever interpretation you like. For me, like I said, the song heralds my intent to return to your world once I've found myself. And more importantly, I've just found that they're going to release a sixth album. HELL YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment