Few people realize that man has already attained immortality; it's merely been abused, forgotten, and renamed Writing. -Brian Egan

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

C: Number Games

Number Games

Tying in closely with the last, this one is more personal and of course it deals with my relationship issues. Long story short, there was a friend of mine who was good friends with her. It wasn't romantic so he wasn't really imposing upon my "domain" but things were rocky as they were and it didn't sit well with me when she paid more attention to him than me.

He's a funny guy. He's a blast to be around. He's gifted like that. And I didn't know it until recently, but at the time he was dealing with some stuff as well. I guess that goes to show that you can't judge a book by reading all but the last chapter...

I'm sorry, friend. You're one of the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment