Few people realize that man has already attained immortality; it's merely been abused, forgotten, and renamed Writing. -Brian Egan

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Ambiguosity

Is that even a word? Well, it doesn't matter one way or the other. I'm sure we all know that whenever something hits this blog it becomes the law of the land.

=/

Anyway, some of my readers think I'm too "vague." As if they can't tell whether I'm musing or being completely true to myself.

Well I must say, ambiguity is the goal! I'm not writing these to tell you how to live your lives, to tell you how to think. I may come of as an arrogant elitist at times, but I simply have a profoud respect for the opinion. And I like mine more than yours.

>_>

At any rate, my new years resolution seems to be going as planned... haha.

See, ambiguity is about me putting forth ideas. That's all they are (to you at the very least). Now to me, each entry has decided importance, because they usually have some form of inspiration. I could go through and point out a few if you really wanted me to, but in my opinion that would detract from the majik (which we all know is how to spell magic correctly now... after all, it is in my blog).

:)

Where was I... ah! Ideas. IDEAS MAN! That's what it's all about. Conclusions drawn by the recipient are of no consequence to me, unless of course it happens to concern me directly... but I'm always open to questions and discussions. As you can see this entire entry was inspired by the one and only Gavi*tron.

So use my intentionally vague passages however you'd like. Maybe they help you somehow in your life, maybe they cause you to think about things that will never really matter. Without regard, I have fun doing it and I know some of you have fun reading it (a giant thank you by the way).

So once again, this is yours to use, or share, or withold. I am, after all, a hopeless romantic, and I wouldn't presume to tell you what to do in this situation.

We are the most who we fear others to know...

1 comment:

  1. Nice ending sentence. Sometimes I have the same trouble that you do (concerning this) with poetry I write. Most people want the meaning handed straight to them, without any thought or (gasp!) personal interpretation.

    Good entry.

    ReplyDelete