Few people realize that man has already attained immortality; it's merely been abused, forgotten, and renamed Writing. -Brian Egan

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Professional

"Yeah, you're pro..."

Sarcasm.

Here's what I think.

Pro? You don't know pro. I'm pro like prose. I stand on the promontory prophetically professing my ineveitalbe promotion. I'm a protoform for all you know, prolifically profound, a prodigy. I'm a project of the program, the projectile sent to pronounce my promise to you. I'm propelled by my inward desire, a proponent of retalliation. It's proper to be prosaic? I protest. So let me protect my property and prove to you, I'm a professional.

1 comment:

  1. I see you took a cue from V with this one. Well done, I don't think I could have done as well with something similar.

    ReplyDelete