Few people realize that man has already attained immortality; it's merely been abused, forgotten, and renamed Writing. -Brian Egan

Saturday, October 25, 2008

C: Where Does it End?

Where Does it End?

Ooooh I love this poem. Even though it's pretty crappy in the second half, that first stanza will always be golden. And the last stanza.

I wouldn't be surprised if I just filled in the second and third because I felt like I needed something there. Well, it does need something there, but what I put down sucks.

Speaking of stanza three, you'll find ideas similar to the ones here in much of my poetry. The whole "I wish I was X, but I'm not" as well as the concept of embracing darkness and rejecting light.

I think it's quite salvageable if I could redo the 2nd and 3rd stanzas. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels