Few people realize that man has already attained immortality; it's merely been abused, forgotten, and renamed Writing. -Brian Egan

Thursday, February 1, 2007

31 Days Later

Month one of my new life is over, and I figure those of you who care might be wanting a status report. That is to say, you never thought about it, but now that I've mentioned it it sounds like a really good idea. Unfortunately I don't have much to say...

However, I will be starting a new trend with this blog. I was reading through one of my old journals the other night and found some very postable material. Blogger has a fuction where I can enter my own post times and dates, and since I have these entries dated I will be inserting them into their respective places. The very first entries in my blog are now new, up to the old beginning "A letter from Dommy." The only other new blog is "A New Age" under September.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment: