Few people realize that man has already attained immortality; it's merely been abused, forgotten, and renamed Writing. -Brian Egan

Saturday, February 3, 2007

In Response to my Additions

Recently my brother has been skimming through this blog, and as he puts it, I have a tendency towards being

"decidedly unstable"

That means I'm crazy.

And after I just typed up all my April/May blogs, I'm not really going to disagree with him. But more than anything, I find it funny. Those of you who know me know that I'm not crazy. And the other two of you who read this, well. I think you've got a good enough understanding to see where I'm coming from.

Anyhow, I regret to admit that those blogs were not taken with their ordinary context, but that can't be helped. In these early days of discovering myself I had not the wisdom to omit names and instances. But regardless there they are. Nearly all of my writings ever (or pretty close).

Once again I want to encourage all of you to comment, respond, discuss, argue, advertise, whatever you think will help me out. This project (if it can be called a project) is very important to me.

You know, people keep asking me why I do it. Why I post and post on here even though I have such a small audience. And for the life of me, I don't know. I thought for a moment I was doing it for myself, but that's not true. Maybe I want self-gratification. Maybe I want to change the world.

But it really doesn't matter why I do it, does it? Any way you look at it, somebody just favorited me. Not sure what that means, but it happened.

Thanks for sticking by.

1 comment:

  1. Who isn't crazy in some way, shape, or form?
    And besides...every person who wants to change the world has to start somewhere. We just happen to be bloggers. :)

    ReplyDelete