Few people realize that man has already attained immortality; it's merely been abused, forgotten, and renamed Writing. -Brian Egan

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Insanity

In my life, when one thinks of February, one must also think of insanity. The high level of business which I experience in this month parallels no other... I know it's kind of lame to cut out on you guys for over a week, and for that I must appologize. I'd like to think it's because I haven't come up with anything good recently, but we both know that that is just not true. And while reasons will become excuses, I feel the urge to inform you of the goings on in my life. Let's start with the birthdays.

Of my close friends, there are so many birthdays in this month... and birthdays mean parties and hanging out and loving every moment of it. Also, all of the deadlines are coming together for scholarships and college related stuffs, in addition to maintaining a rigorous course schedule (within which I managed a 4.0 last semester) and preparing for the state level poetry contest... so I appologize for the inconvenience caused by my business and I look to be writing more later.

Until then, thanks for standing with.

1 comment: