Few people realize that man has already attained immortality; it's merely been abused, forgotten, and renamed Writing. -Brian Egan

Saturday, March 24, 2007

C: Buckle Up

Buckle Up

Oh geeze. If you've just read the commentary for Lost you know what's going on here. The same "they" references, etc. This one will be short though, because despite its veiled appearance this one had a fairly clear message.

"They don't see the differences because to them they don't exist."

This comes after the "I think I just like you as a friend" speech. (by the way, that hurts like a bitch...). Anyway, she told me that and I was confused. I told her that she had a lot of friends that were guys, so obviously she had seen something different in me. Right? And that there was a difference. But she couldn't see it, and she expected it to be there which frustrated me. It was like "you don't have that special something, I don't know what it is, but you don't have it."

Of course, that makes sense now. But when you're on the receiving end of the friend's comment you're usually a bit mixed up and hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Archive