Few people realize that man has already attained immortality; it's merely been abused, forgotten, and renamed Writing. -Brian Egan

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Ship's Log 367

Have you ever closed your eyes and dreamed?
Just let yourself go. Let the winds lift you up, free your mind.
Far away from the grating voices, the deadlines, the pressures.
Where are you now?
I'm on a ship. It's not a sailing ship, or a spaceship. It's neither, yet both. We're moving, of course. Not much point to a ship that's not moving.
Means we're going somewhere. Now, where we're going might be important to you, but it's not important to me. For now, anyway. I'm just glad to be here.
But now I venture a little deeper. Now we fly a little faster. Because we're about to become very rich.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed. I dream of flying.
    The sky? Space? Anywhere...anywhere but here. I soar on great wings. Wings of freedom, expression, bliss...
    I will fly alongside your ship on this great journey.

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Archive