Few people realize that man has already attained immortality; it's merely been abused, forgotten, and renamed Writing. -Brian Egan

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Okay

I asked a friend how he's been lately, and he replied with a simple "okay."

"Well," I say, "I've found that okay is pretty damn good."

I was in a jovial mood at the time and I can attribute that response to that state of being, but the more I thought about it the more I realized how true it was.

I know I say this a lot. I know I probably sound like a broken record. But I'll say it once more. And it won't be the last time either, because this is important. From your attitude springs all aspects fo your life, and if you can see yourself at the center of it all it is immensly easier to increase your circle of influence (Raeder ftk). That being said:

Your life is what you make it. No more, no less.

You're only here for a short while. Make it pretty damn good, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Archive