Few people realize that man has already attained immortality; it's merely been abused, forgotten, and renamed Writing. -Brian Egan

Monday, March 5, 2007

C: A Nobody / Slowing Down

A Nobody - Slowing Down

Originally while reading this post, I thought I had nothing to add or say about it. But then I remembered that this post had been tampered with (don't worry, it was by yours truly). What this post (or journal entry) was really about was the fear of me losing my first girlfriend (which happened anyway). Obviously, something like that had a high percentage chance of ending anyway, which is why I said "don't be afraid."

Now, I said this for two main reasons. One, because it's going to end anyway, and two, as Ghost Rider (all plot holes aside) summed up so well, "you can't live in fear." You've only got so much time, so make the most of it while you can.

Actually, the opening tone I took with this post was a "Who the hell am I?" type thing, and resolved to say that I don't know and I'm not supposed to. I'm just supposed to run the race and do my best. Prime was thinking too much about it, hence another reference to him being in the "backseat" which doesn't even make sense, because it's not a car, it's a ship.

Anyhow, you'll see from the next post, Slowing Down, that I completely flipped and instilled self confidence in myself. The idea was that I was going to take it easy, basically reaffirming the Prime removal process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Archive